2. Crumbles - They will fall asleep anywhere. Actually saw a guy asleep with his head against the opening train door.
3. Slimy Murky food/Miscellaneous Meat. Didn't know every type of food could be made slimy. This includes baked goods and salads. Not sure meat meat from all categories should be grey in colour.
4. Green Tea EVERYTHING. Honestly, everything. My favourites were Frappe, Cake and Green Tea Kit Kat.
5. Politeness/Cleanliness. Bum cleaning toilets and face masks to avoid pollution and germs. Not a big fan of Lowell's coughing and sneezing on trains or in confined spaces really.
6. High Fives & Peace Signs. They are mad for them both.
7. Snazzy Bikes all over the shop and no-one robs them even though they only lock the wheels, which wouldn't stop someone carrying them away.
8. DERICUSE - And many other misspelt signs like it. This one was my favourite though.
9. Crossed arms like in X Factor to say things have run out, are full or not possible.
10. Whatever age you think someone from Japan is, times that by 10 and you may be close. The girl in the photo from our kareoke night (see below) with me and a couple of men is 38. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT EY?